Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ghost Story Contest Winner

My 1st annual Halloween Ghost Story Contest winner is NDA Grant with her suspenseful paranormal story, Snatched. As soon as I started reading this story, it pulled me right in. Aside from piquing my curiosity as to what may possibly happen, I really enjoyed her writing style. Even though it's a short story, there are still some twists I didn't see coming, which is why I chose this story as the winner. I hope you enjoy it! If you do, make sure to comment on it and let her know.

NDA Grant is an Urban Fantasy writer who leans toward the dark side of things, which is evident in this story. Some writers who influence her are Stephen King, Anne Rice, Dean Koontz, and Edgar Allan Poe, with special guest appearances by Emily Dickenson and Mary Shelley. She loves a good Mystery Thriller, but Paranormal and Horror are the foundations of her youth.

To learn more about NDA Grant, visit or follow her here:

Website

Twitter

Instagram


To read NDA Grant's creepy ghost story, SNATCHED, click below.
(And when you do, make sure to press that little star & vote!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment