Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Authors & Bloggers Wanted!

"Feels Like Rain" Release Event & Blog Tour

~Coming March 24th!~

Authors

I'm looking for authors to either donate to the rafflecopter or participate in the FLR Release Party by taking it over for either 30 minutes or an hour on March 24th. If you'd like to be a part of this celebration with me, please fill out the form below. 

Bloggers

I'm needing bloggers to sign up for the blog tour that will run from March 24th-28th, maybe longer. If you can't participate in the tour but want to be a part of the celebration with me, you can also donate to the rafflecopter (gift card, book of choice up to a certain amount, etc.). If interested, please fill out the form below.

For more info about FLR or to enter the giveaway
please visit my facebook page or check out my last blog post.



Please share with any other authors/bloggers
 you think might be interested.